bobavaspaniel

Rug in space, post #2

bobavaspaniel
5 år siden

I've been having a great time trying to find a neutral rug that goes in my space. My couch is a very warm color and my space is more of a cool color, so I've been trying to find a rug that goes with both the floors and the space. I was thinking of adding color with the curtains, pillows, throw, etc. However I want more opinions. (Ignore the blanket and pillow.. they are my daughters :) )

(13) kommentarer

• havingfun
    5 år siden

let me try a few warm color rugs. generally i think curtains with no color is better than rugs with none.

Modern Purple Area Rugs | AllModern · Mere information

Safavieh Chelsea HK9A Indoor Area Rug | Hayneedle · Mere information

Quadis Area Rug & Reviews | AllModern · Mere information

StyleHaven Floral Ikat Brown/ Orange Indoor Machine-made Nylon/Polypropylene Are · Mere information

Karastan Spice Market Saigon Multi Area Rug – Incredible Rugs and Decor · Mere information

Cool Abstraction Multi Rug, 8'x10' · Mere information

• PRO
    DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

Northeast Farmhouse Remodel · Mere information

I like the rug. What you need is more furniture! Coffee table, chairs, etc. Bring more grey and tan combination in with the other furniture. Find a pub chair with a bold pattern and a coffee table with some rustic wood and some metal on it.

• havingfun
    5 år siden

you are getting caught up in something that does not matter, the floor does not need to match the couch. you do not have blue floors? it is the rug that your couch goes with.

• PRO
    Jodie White Designs
    5 år siden

Pillows and lamps with texture will harmonize your space. Sofa table and lamps would balance the space. Artwork if you wanted color but I do like what you have thus far just needs the final touches.

• shirlpp
    5 år siden

The only furniture in this room - is a couch?

• bobavaspaniel
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

So far. I just moved in.

• havingfun
    5 år siden

so, are you going with the rug you liked?

• Irene Morresey
    5 år siden
    Cowhide patchwork area rug from Wayfair or a cowhide rug on top of your area rug would look awesome
  • Irene Morresey
    5 år siden
    You could add a little teal with the brown animal skin rug. Curtains drapestyle.com
  • redsilver
    5 år siden

With that gray, you need to consider a soft yellow tone, or a blue tone perhaps to make it warm. While your rug is not a bad match, it is just pretty simple. Your area could use some pizzaz? <https://www.wayfair.com/rugs/pdp/lark-manor-montelimar-graygold-area-rug-lark1969.html>; or this one... now 50% off! <https://www.wayfair.com/rugs/pdp/red-barrel-studio-barton-radiance-printed-area-rug-rdbs9459.html>    which posted atop the silver/gold option?? These look like rugs for a little girl to play on? :D

• jck910
    5 år siden

I like the rug you have personally I can't imagine any of the rugs suggested. Agree go with color in the accessories. Get some great art for over the sofa

• User
    5 år siden

I agree with the above, rug looks nice. Just need accessories n done! :)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.