muntum

Ceiling

muntum
10 år siden
I have a ranch with an 8 ft ceiling, what kind of work and cost is involved to transform to something as beautiful as this?
Roberto Lane · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    UnCommon INteriors
    10 år siden
    That's a very good question and something that only a contractor could answer. You would need to raise the roof in order to do this. Another option would be to add beautiful beams to your existing roof. To do that I would recommend sourcing real barn timbers instead of trying to paint wood to look old. Once you have the real timbers sourced from an old barn, you can have them sealed and oiled in a fashion that gives them a warm and more sophisticated lustre such as the beams you see here. Also, with a low ceiling, you don't want too many beams or it will begin to feel crowded. I hope this helps. Let me know how your project goes!
  • PRO
    UnCommon INteriors
    10 år siden
    I meant to your existing ceiling, not roof...
  • builder98
    10 år siden
    raising a roof line can be quite cost, i would consider a trey ceiling installed with the beams inside the trey. Beams are simple to build and stain. I would charge you around 3k for the whole job.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.