matthew_tymus49

Designing a kitchen around a cream aga

Matthew Tymus
5 år siden

Hi.

I am designing a kitchen at the moment and came across the image below. Would anyone have an idea about what colour the cupboard and the walls are painted, please?

Also, need some featured tile ideas to go with the cupboard colour and the Aga.

Many thanks in advance.

(5) kommentarer

• minnie101
    5 år siden

I think the lighting is out on this photo, it's sage grey which you can see on the other photos on the link. try looking for a wedgewood blue, zoffany do one or try little greene bone China blue or farrow and ball Parma gray. They're not identical but similar shade to what you're looking for. What's going on the floor and worktop And people may be able to help more with tile suggestions

https://www.spillerskitchens.co.uk/kitchens-projects/mackintosh-painted-shaker-with-5-oven-electric-aga/

• Matthew Tymus
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

Thanks, minnie101 I having seen the other photos I am not a fan of the Sage colour and that different, more blue colour is more to my liking. As for the tops, I am thinking a rich redwood and the floors are weathered terracotta tiles.

• PRO
    Townhouse Design
    5 år siden

Hi Matthew,

The country look that you are describing is really popular. There are also several blue and grey options available all of which will go well with your Cream Aga so if we can be of any help please contact us.

Daniel at Townhouse Design- Harrogate

• PRO
    DIY Kitchens
    5 år siden

The
    units, by appearance look like cornflower blue but the lighting would have made
    these look different, as they quite possibly are Sage. If you are not sure
    which colour you are after, we have lots of kitchens below that our customers have
    sent us. Just click SAGE or BLUE to see some examples.

• minnie101
    5 år siden

excuse my crude attempt at tiling but i might get a sample of these tiles from Bert and may, I think the colour might be slightly off in this picture. They also do a pink star one which appears to be more of a salmony pink. I personally would go for a light wood worktop if not a Quartz or something with taupe tones in.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.