webuser_910318732

Inquiry

Anthony Yannuzzi
5 år siden
Could you please give me a rough estimate on how much this costs per square footage?
Modern Vacations Retreat · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    High Tech Ceiling
    5 år siden

Hello Anthony - For a standard installation as the picture and If your project is in South Florida we charge $15/sf installed.

Don't hesitate to call me if you have any question or if you would like to set up a meeting for an estimate.

Thank you

Corinne

954-462-4395

• cathy weiss
    5 år siden

Is that cost for the lacquered ceiling? I just sent you an email. Looking forward to a reply. Thanks. Cathyweiss64@gmail.com or beemercorp@yahoo.com

• PRO
    High Tech Ceiling
    5 år siden

Good morning Cathy,

Yes that is the cost for installations all our stretch ceiling installed in any: Matt, Lacquer or Satin finishes.

don't hesitate to contact me at corinne@hightechceiling.com for further information.

Thank you

- Corinne

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.