michael_jarosik

Quantity Needed

Michael Jarosik
5 år siden
Our project requires 73 boxes (283 sqf), order box only goes up to 15, can 73 boxes be ordered? Also, does this tile style offer a bullnose tile?

Thank you
4"x12" Statuario Gold Honed & Rectified Modern Tile · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Marble Systems
    5 år siden

Good Morning,

Thank you for contacting us . I am sorry for my late reply. You can order the quantity as you like. Stock is not available right now and containers is at the port and we are waiting to be released. Let us know, if you run into problems ordering.

There is a bullnose available in 3x24. However, stock is very low and nothing coming this way on the the ocean freight. And no availability date.

regards,

JJ

• Michael Jarosik
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

JJ,

Thank you for the response. With regard to your response I would like to speak to you or another representative. Please provide contact information.

Thank you

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.