jan_chan42

Height of FlipTable from ground

Jan Chan
5 år siden
Hi what is the height of the flip table from ground? Where can we find this furniture?
New Retro Chest of 3 Drawers with Vanity Table · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    born in colour
    5 år siden

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your interest in our furniture!

The height of the flip table from ground is 75 cm. I have also attached an image for clearer illustration.

You can click on the link to view the product on our website :)

https://www.bornincolour.com.sg/series/new-retro/new-retro-chest-of-3-drawers-with-vanity-table.html

Alternatively, you can also find the item at our showroom located at 1024 Yishun Industrial Park A #02-31 Singapore 768763.

If you're keen just drop us an email at enquiry@bornincolour.com.sg. We will help you with the order :)

• PRO
    born in colour
    5 år siden

Hi Jan,

Currently, this item is out of stock however we will be placing an order for this series soon. Would you like to reserve one ? Let me know if you're keen !

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.