naveen_chowdary7

Help me pick a dining table color

Naveen Chowdary
5 år siden

After a long search I am finally able to find a counter height contemporary rustic dining table with upholstered chairs to replace my existing small table. However I am confused about the color i need to pick.

Here are the picture of my existing kitchen, casual dining and adjacent living space. I wanted to pick option 1 but looking for other opinions too. Appreciate your inputs on this.

Option 1 : Dining table

Option 2: Dining table

(12) kommentarer

• PRO
    Design & Build . . . by Roger Perron, Inc.
    5 år siden

Option 1 seems to match the surroundings well with its grey shades.

• PRO
    Debra O Design
    5 år siden

Hi, If those are the 2 choices, I'm going with #1

• PRO
    Avoree Ferreira-Dunlap
    5 år siden

I am a huge fan of grey, so I vote option 1! We would love to see the final photo of whichever you pick!

• gdevlinjr
    5 år siden
    Picture 5/5 looks nice
  • kandystore
    5 år siden
    # 2 no doubt, i also would love to see how a light pewter color would look in the kitchen area, maybe stopping at the crease where the living room wall start under the counter , would make that counter top pop and tie it all together. Sorry um #2
  • jbtanyderi
    5 år siden
    The walls need art, and the seating area needs a large, interesting rug. Once that’s done, your ideas on dining furniture colour can be made more confidently.
  • Lee Baer
    5 år siden

• Irene Morresey
    5 år siden
    Definitely 1, suits existing decor and kitchen
  • niccidhg
    5 år siden
    #1 works best with other existing elements like your K backsplash and sofa . Know you weren’t inquiring about this, but since it involves your dining area , - even with a taller table, the light fixture there needs to be much lower . You might even consider a different fixture altogether.
  • niccidhg
    5 år siden
    I mentioned possibly getting a whole new light fixture, because the existing light is too small in scale, even if it were lowered. BTW , your wood floors are really pretty .
  • PRO
    Betty Wasserman Art & Interiors
    5 år siden

Option #1, the grey, looks the best in our opinion.

Chelsea Built-in Casual Dining · Mere information

Chelsea Loft: Dining Room · Mere information

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.