danelle04

What did you use to support the back of the bead board to avoid saggin

Danelle Watson
5 år siden
Bead board would typically sag with the span of an entire sheet sitting on the thin trim pictured. What did you use to support the board you hung?. We are very interested in completing a project like this, but want to make sure the panels do not sag or fall after a small amount of time, because of the weight of the bead board not being fully supported. Thank you!
Custom Baseament for the Audiophile, the Oenophile, and the Exercise Enthusiast · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Michael Robert Construction
    5 år siden

the answer is surprisingly simple: glue, glue and lots more glue! best of luck with your project, thanks for your interest.

• PRO
    BOL Architecture PA
    5 år siden

I love it; Glue is awesome!!! Good luck!

• PRO
    Michael Robert Construction
    5 år siden

Nailing it to the studs in the ceiling joint did the trick, every 16". Good luck with your project!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.