webuser_442699492

I just bought an enormous mirror and not sure which way it looks best.

Jen Peck
5 år siden
What’s the best way to hang this mirror in my dining room? Vertical like in first picture or horizontal, shown in 2nd pic. Please help. Thanks!

(9) kommentarer

• Newhome2018
    5 år siden

Horizontal

• sheloveslayouts
    5 år siden

I don’t think the mirror is a good idea. I’d lengthen the curtain rods by about 1.5 feet each so the panels don’t cover the glass and let in more light. After improving the window treatment situation, i think art would be a better option if you still want something on that wall.

• Jen Peck
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    I love all the feedback. Thank you. I have an open living area ( kitchen/living/dining ) and don’t have many walls to work with. The tv is on the opposite wall. I am taking out the corner bookcase in this pic to put a console table next to sliding doors. It could fit above that table but will take up entire wall. All the other walls are narrow.
  • loves to decorate
    5 år siden
    I preferred it horizontally personally, but I think it could/should be lowered a bit. Having said that, I too think art would be a better choice for that wall
  • PRO
    Nandina Home & Design
    5 år siden

We think it looks better horizontal as well, but you might try some artwork unless there is going to be a buffet under it.

Atlanta Bachelor's Bungalow · Mere information

Atlanta Transitional Glam Home · Mere information

• jpp221
    5 år siden
    The mirror is only giving an image of a wall that has not much going for it—this is why mirrors are best when facing windows (reflecting light and view, not drywall).
  • lizziesma
    5 år siden

I, for one, hate watching either myself or another eat dinner via mirror. Art, which can also be a conversation piece, please.

• PRO
    NIELSEN DYE DESIGN, INC.
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

Horizontal...but lower it a bit; it is a bit too high on your wall. Good Luck!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.