sheira_viggiano

Love the countertop and pendant lights.

Sheira Viggiano
5 år siden
Can you tell me what the countertop is made of and who makes the lights? Also what is the cabinetry color and what is it made of?
Kitchens · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Advanced Woodwork, INC.
    5 år siden
    Hi Sorry for the late reply. The cabinets are painted and finished with a high gloss lacquer...the counters are a Perla Quartz....cant remember the lights unfortunatly so sorry
  • Pignolia
    3 år siden

Beautiful kitchen.

I am trying to find this stone. Do you know who makes the Perla Quartz? Also, I am trying to get this color for the cabinets also.

• PRO
    Advanced Woodwork, INC.
    3 år siden

the stone is from a local slab yard in Palm Desert Ca ..not sure where they sourced it from, sorry.. Color matchig is hard from a pic i know! i

• Pignolia
    3 år siden

Is this a quartzite mother of pearl or man made quartz item? Any info would be appreciated. When I Dona search for Perla quartz it doesn’t seem to.be this stone .

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.