caef1

bedroom colour scheme help

caef1
5 år siden
Something isn't working with our bedroom, it just doesn't feel right just yet. Any thoughts or suggestions would be massively appreciated. Thank you.

(7) kommentarer

• mare9772
    5 år siden
    It’s the lamps, specifically the lampshades. The colour isn’t working and the satiny sheen looks off. Try looking at the Pooky lampshades. They’ve got fabulous colours and prints.
  • mare9772
    5 år siden
    Otherwise it’s a lovely and cosy bedroom!
  • peachypear
    5 år siden
    I second the lampshade colour and sheen. Pretty pillows!
  • caef1
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    Thank you so much, this might be easier to fix than I thought What colour shades should I go for?
  • PRO
    Clarastella Studio
    5 år siden
    I think painting the wall behind the bed head, the same colour as the darker plum shade on bedspread, would help pull the room together and make it cosier. Then changing the lampshades to a pale plum, the same as secondary bedspread colour. Then a single painting or mirror with a gilt frame.
  • PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    5 år siden

I would replace floral pillows.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.