ewillia

What is the color / brand of tile used in the shower?

Liz W
5 år siden
The Lalley · Mere information

(10) kommentarer

• Sophie Russell
    5 år siden

Very nice, minimalist bathroom, however, I would add some additions. I also have a small bathroom, we are freshly after her renovation https://thehomeexpert.uk and I am looking for just the interesting additions. This is definitely the best thing I like to do :)

• mahnrut
    3 år siden

What bathtub is it please?

• Jennifer Parke
    3 år siden

There does not appear to be any enclosure for the shower. Correct? That doesn't seem very functional.

• PRO
    Archviz-studio.com
    3 år siden

What brand of chandelier is used?

• 13deco13
    3 år siden

what brand is the chandelier

• Michelle Mauro
    3 år siden

The bathroom was not 100% complete when this photo was taken. There is a glass shower door that was installed.

• Michelle Mauro
    3 år siden

I’m sorry but we don’t have the brand of tub or chandelier. This was a custom build and the owner selected those fixtures.

• J K
    3 år siden

Chandelier is Restoration Hardware Teen. It's the Josie pendant.

• warwick511
    7 måneder siden

Can you give me information on the floor tile? Brand and color please? Thanks!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.