fureywalker

love the peg-board, could you give more details please?

fureywalker
5 år siden
Hey, where did you get the peg board for this and what are it's dimensions? is this the kind of thing i could pick up in a DIY store?
Etch House · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Shape London
    5 år siden

Hi, thanks for the interest and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We custom make our peg boards to fit the space - we have made quite a few as they are very popular! We don't think you would be able to pick up a pre-made board, but you could always try to DIY one. Good luck!

• PRO
    Heat and Plumb
    4 år siden

could you make the pegboard to the required size and deliver to Cornwall?

• PRO
    Shape London
    4 år siden

Hi, thanks for your interest in the peg board! Unfortunately we installed this as part of a larger project and we are not currently able to produce it as a standalone piece. However, we are working on a small line of products that would likely include items such as pegboards, so watch this space if you are still interested in it a few months down the line! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @shapelondon for updates on this.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.