rhododendron13

Ideas needed for my narrow laundry cupboard

Rhoda C
5 år siden
sidst ændret:5 år siden

Mistake on cabinet maker's part but I know we can make it work. at the moment I'm storing cleaning bottles inside but theres the whole top half empty! Any ideas how we can make best use of this space

(10) kommentarer

• Emma
    5 år siden

Maybe narrow pull out shelving will work?

• cloudpants
    5 år siden
    You could put hooks up the top and hang feather dusters, extension cords etc.
  • scottevie
    5 år siden

See if cabinet maker can assist you with converting to a pull out drawer like this https://www.bunnings.com.au/kaboodle-150mm-2-tier-soft-close-pullout-baskets_p2667713 -what are the dimensions of the space?

• oklouise
    5 år siden

toilet paper?

• bigreader
    5 år siden
    Building on cloudpant’s idea. Two cheap towel racks at different heights will let you hang things including spray bottles by the handles. Or as oklouise says toilet paper and paper towel.
  • Tilly
    5 år siden
    Guessing it’s a 300mm.
    I would remove the existing hinges and change it to a pull out door.
    Check them out, you can get pull out shelves, whatever.
  • PRO
    co-design
    5 år siden

I had a similar situation and we did open shelves. Client was very happy because it provided quick and easy access to laundry type items such as washing powder and spray cans that you may want quickly when in the middle of prep and or loading the washing machine. To her it was a laundry not a show home and therefore didn't need to be covered by a door or flap. I do like the idea above of pull out racks though.

• b_dp9
    5 år siden

I have the same small cabinet next to my washing machine. It an open cabinet (no door) and has a shelf in the middle. On top I have cleaning cloths, mop heads and delicates bag for laundry and on the bottom shelf, I have toilet paper rolls. I find it works well for easy access to the things I use regularly and easy for the kids to find more toilet paper!

• PRO
    Fit
    5 år siden

If you are based in New Zealand, Fit have several units that would work here and we've put lots of them together in a Houzz Ideabook called Nifty Narrow Space Storage Ideas, which you could take a look at here.

In our Giamo range of underbench pull outs, there are 2 and 3 tier options for cabinents from 150mm to 300mm wide, and with wire baskets or solid base shelves.

In our Vauth-Sagel range, there are options with wire baskets, solid bases and the new stunning looking Planero style with powder coated steel in a modern grey colour.

Pull out towel rails are an excellent option, or perhaps with a pull out cleaner storage basket below it?

Lots of pics below and you can check out all of these in our Houzz profile or onour website here.

Vauth Sagel VS SUB Slim Pull Out Unit - Storage Cargo Model - Planero Style · Mere information

Giamo Soft Close Side Mounted Pull Out - 150mm unit with 3 Wire Base Baskets · Mere information

Vauth Sagel VS SUB Slim Pull Out Unit - Pull Out Tea Towel Rail Model · Mere information

GIAMO PULL OUT DETERGENT/CLEANER STORAGE UNIT WITH CHROMED WIRE BASKET · Mere information

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.