how much gray in rug?

ker9
5 år siden
Is there a lot of gray in this ug?
Kaleen Marble Hand-Tufted Rug, Teal, 8'x11' · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• Me
    5 år siden

I see they got right on this and answered it so they could make a sale! It'd be nice to know.

• PRO
    Kaleen Rugs
    5 år siden

Hi "ker9"! We are so sorry we missed your question!

The simple answer to your question is no, there is not a lot of gray in the rug, but we can only say that when comparing it to the other colors used in this same rug. Gray would best be described as an accent color in this specific rug, but not a main color. The reason it is not a main color is because the wool used in our Marble Collection is space-dyed. Space-dying is a technique used to give the wool a unique, multi-color effect. Just one strand of space-dyed wool will have at least two colors that typically repeat themselves throughout the length of the yarn, making a unique pattern that cannot be replicated! Because the wool is space-dyed, it is dipped or treated creating several shades between the two or more primary dyes. Our detailed colors attempt to list the primary and most visible colors used in the rug, and generally the colors that are considered when matching with home decor. Our Marble Collection is also hand-tufted, hand-serged, and hand-finished with a cotton canvas backing, making it a unique piece of crafted art. We highly recommend researching the art and practice of space-dyeing, it's very interesting and it might give inspiration to your next creative project!

Thank you "Me" for staying on top of us! We are very passionate about rugs, and it's great to see you are too!

We hope this helps answer the original question!

ker9 thanked Kaleen Rugs
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.