kduncs50

Would you paint this white kitchen dark or light?

Katie R
5 år siden
sidst ændret:5 år siden

I know so much depends on the natural light of the kitchen and we are obviously missing our counter tops and backsplash but would you tend to paint this kitchen a lighter colour or a darker shade? We are drawn to blue-gray colours but stuck on how saturated it should be. Chairs will be navy blue and counter is Noble Gray caesarstone. havent picked backsplash yet.

(13) kommentarer

• PRO
    Freshlook Painting LLC
    5 år siden
    check out Sherwin williams color sea salt.
  • Katie R
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

@cat_ky oh for sure!! The counter goes in next week, then the backsplash, then we’ll paint the week after that, we’re just trying to start negotiations with each other on colour. Want to live with the chip for awhile in the space

• sloyder
    5 år siden

Benjamin Moore Smoke, Sea Star

• Katie R
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

I think I’m loving Ben Moore half silver dollar

• kelleg69
    5 år siden

I guess I would wait to see it all come together before you decide. If I had to say--go light.

• rantontoo
    5 år siden

I like BM’s Sterling; depending on the light, sometimes leans more gray...sometimes more blue.

Katie R thanked rantontoo
  • natesg
    5 år siden

Definitely light.

• herbflavor
    5 år siden

is that a bit of green on the pendant light glass? I'd get some paint color cards. Try a little less minty..maybe lighter....but work with the green. Nice pendants...haven't seen those before.

• Katie R
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

@herbflavor thank you!!! We love Them so much! They are made by a company in Minnesota and the price was super reasonable. They are clear glass but they are thick and made from recycled glass so they do read a bit green. Thanks all! weve got a tonne of chips taped up and will see how our light plays with the samples ☺️ https://bicycleglass.com/products/atmospheric-single-pendant-light-form-no-818

• jean1
    5 år siden
    Try SW 6203 Spare White. It is white with a green undertone. It just looks white on the walls but won’t compete with the lighting fixtures. Looks great next to anything green.
  • cat_ky
    5 år siden

Sea salt is a pretty color, however, it can look very different in different types of lighting. You might take a look at BM Silver Marlin 2139-50 and BM Gray Cashmere 2138-60

• shead
    5 år siden

I also vote light but you'll have to see how your counters look in place with the lighting. I love the color BM Half Moon Crest. I had it in my last house (master bath) with Carrara marble counters.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.