laurka_i

Massive double sink

Lorka Lorka
5 år siden
Anyone have a 42 or 43 inch double kitchen sink? Do you like it or is it too big? Pics are a bonus! Thanks

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    A Direct Cabinet Distributor Corp
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

Standardly speaking, that is a massive sink. Once you get into those widths, you will generally see triple bowls. Just because the cabinet size to HOUSE that sink would have to be 45" or 48" which isn't common in a stock cabinetry line (They usually max out at 42" wide).

Now of course, this doesn't mean it's not possible. But it is just not common enough where you may find other homeowners with the same type of set up.

• Twosit4me
    5 år siden

Just wondering why you would want a sink that large?

• Lorka Lorka
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    I keep Kosher and would like one for meat and one for dairy
  • NHBabs z4b-5a NH
    5 år siden

Would it make sense to instead have two slightly separated sinks in the same way you have two sets of dishes, etc.? That would save you the cost of an especially wide cabinet, though plumbing would be a bit more.

• PRO
    Anthony Perez
    5 år siden

I think that is a very large sink, and really not necessary, in addition you maybe using too much precious counter space, I would recommend a model on the 36 to 32" range with the integrated cutting board and strainer that if needed, can be remove if more space is required

the attached picture is a 32" model

• PRO
    Anthony Perez
    5 år siden

• PRO
    A Direct Cabinet Distributor Corp
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

We've done many Kosher kitchens. What we find is that the homeowners either choose two seperate sinks completely (if their kitchen can accomodate it), or they'll get as large of a sink base as they can and get a double bowl. Standardly speaking though, you'll be getting a 39" sink for a 42" sink base. You can see a KRAUS option below:

[https://www.houzz.com/products/kraus-39-inch-undermount-50-50-kitchen-sink-prvw-vr~127215518?lid=24125002[(https://www.houzz.com/products/kraus-39-inch-undermount-50-50-kitchen-sink-prvw-vr~127215518?lid=24125002)

MORE COMMON is a 36" wide sink base to accomodate the variety of 32" wide double bowl sinks out there.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.