hzdeleted_54164656

Leather Accent Chair

User
5 år siden
Hello!
I am wondering if you wouldn't mind telling me where the two chunky leather accent chairs came from? Thanks!
Transitional Mountain Cabin · Mere information

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    EARTH AND IMAGES
    5 år siden

Hello! They are from one of our showrooms in Scottsdale, John Brooks.

If you need any info or would like a quote please let us know. Thank you!

• User
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

Thank you so much! Yes I would like more info. I usually deal with John Brooks in Denver, but I'm not sure it matters. :) They should have all my business information under Absinthe Design. Thanks so much!

• PRO
    Kristina Lawrence Interior Design
    5 år siden

So this is my correct profile. For some reason I was in my clients Houzz page. Anyway, Absinthe Design and Kristina Lawrence Interior Design is one and the same. Thanks again!

• PRO
    EARTH AND IMAGES
    5 år siden

You're very welcome! :) I believe the Denver location can help you directly since you have a trade account.

• PRO
    Kristina Lawrence Interior Design
    5 år siden

OK, great...I'll give them a holler. Can you tell me what I should be asking about though...chair name, brand, whatever? Thanks!

• PRO
    EARTH AND IMAGES
    5 år siden

I do not have the chair info but they are from Jean De Merry. I'm sure if you send them our photo they can get that info for you. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.