gam_sarah

I'd like to know more about this amazing bath!

Gam Sarah
5 år siden
The entire house is wonderful but I'm baffled that no-one has asked for more details on this, in particular. Where is it from? What is it made out of? Is there anything about its functionality or the installation process that makes it particularly different from a regular bath?
Mills, the toy management House · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Austin Maynard Architects
    5 år siden

That bathtub

The bathroom is not big, therefore we have created very large windows towards the lightwell and towards the original roof. This makes the bathroom seem large, sunny and bright.

No one likes cleaning a bathroom. Adding a bathtub to a small space creates a lot of fiddly details where grime, mess and mold can gather. To avoid the mess, and to create a bathroom that was easy to maintain, we made our own bathtub out of fibreglass. There are no seams or joins. Along the walls a slim, continuous gutter that ensure water runs around the bath and drains through the floor. Simple, neat and clean.

• Gam Sarah
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

Fantastic attention to detail and very forward-thinking on the cleaning, great work. Thank you for the answer!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.