nelay23

Concealed led lights living Room

N P
5 år siden
Are concealed ceiling lights sufficient enough to act as the main source of light in a living room?

I'm planning them in my room which is is 6x4 m/sq with 20metres of 24w dual while LEDs strips at 120 led/m.
Master Bedroom Cove Ceiling Design · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    EnvironmentalLights.com
    5 år siden

Thanks for the question! When you are lighting a room with indirect lighting, then it is just a matter of what product you choose. We have seen many rooms solely lit by indirect lighting, though they can vary pretty significantly on how bright they are. There are many variables like geometry, amount of strip, luminous flux and even wall color that can affect this. I would recommend a trial and error process if you are unfamiliar with using our products. Hope this helps! Please feel free to give us a call if you would like to discuss this further: 888-880-1880

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.