rena_parcher

paint question

Rena Parcher
5 år siden
Does anyone know the sheen that they used for this dark color?
Ohio Riverfront Residence Great Room · Mere information

(7) kommentarer

• Rena Parcher
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    Do you think this dark color would work for a two-story family room that has a lot of light? Thank you!
  • PRO
    Herald Gardell, Ltd. Design Services
    5 år siden

Hi Rena,

Yes, I do think it would work in this particular room. You should know that it will make it feel cozier and more intimate but also a little "tighter". The room is big enough to absorb that. If you want to try something in between, you can just do the wall with the large window and paint the other walls a paler shade. That will draw the eye to the focal wall but mitigate how much of the color you experience, especially since that wall has so much window and light trim. I think the whole room would look good darker.

• Rena Parcher
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    Harold, you have been so helpful. I wish you could answer everyone’s questions. We need more people like you! Thanks again
  • Rena Parcher
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    Do you think I should go with the Emerald washable mat? It is such a large room I just wasn’t sure. I guess the room itself isn’t very large but the ceilings are very tall.
  • PRO
    5 år siden

Thank you, Rena. That's very sweet. :-)

• PRO
    5 år siden

Just a note that the Emerald is a paint type and sheen, not a color. I can't really advise what you should do without being there and understanding your design intent. But the best thing to do is get a little can of paint (the actual paint, not a sample) and try it. See what you like. I believe that particular color is Sherwin Williams Anonymous 7046. Good luck with it, Rena! I'm sure you'll make a great decision!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.