roscoeandjones

Where to shop and what brands for bathroom vanity lights? Not too $$

Jamieh922
5 år siden

Besides CB2 or Westelm, which may overprice lights to sel through them, where can I find contemporary bathroom vanity lights? What are some good brands? I always double check Amazon as they often carry the same SKUS.

(8) kommentarer

• Anne Duke
    5 år siden
    Look at build.com.
  • tatts
    5 år siden

Home Depot, Lowe's, Menard's.

If you're bargain hunting on Amazon, I don't know why you don't go with the big box stores.

• adawn5
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

I like some styles by Hudson Valley lighting and Feiss but they can be relatively pricey, depending. We did Hudson Valley Thompson sconces in my mom's master bath and they were very well-made (had to buy a 12-pack of replacement bulbs at luxurylightingdirect though since they take a longer than a typical T10 bulb and it looks better with the longer 8.5" bulb. The sconces came with 1 bulb each, but 1 burned out right away and that's when I realized the 8.5" bulb length is not typical for a T10 bulb.)

We got both Thompson sconces at around half-price because they were either open-box returns or clearance at the bellacor website. Just by chance I stumbled across 1 open-box/clearance one on the bellacor site and bought it. Then I checked the site every single day for about a month until another one came up open-box or clearance.

Hudson Valley Thompson: https://www.hvlgroup.com/Product/420-PC

For the hall bath we're doing a Feiss Volo 4-light vanity light: http://www.feiss.com/57027/4---Light-Vanity-VS24204CH-L1.html

Here's the Thompson sconce by the way,

• Jamieh922
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

Thank you everyone. Just a note on Amazon, they have the same thing as Bellacor called Warehouse deals. They offer open box deals on everything nearly 75% off plus free returns. I have so many great items through this option.

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

best kept secret:

Lampsplusopenbox. Inventory is limited and it changes daily. Deals are great though. It would be similar to the Bellacor open-box returns.

• acm
    5 år siden

Lamps Plus

• PRO
    Razzetti Italy
    5 år siden

check our profile! Razzetti Italy, 100% handmade in Italy and customizable as per your need.

All the best

www.razzetti-italy.com

Instagram or Fb Razzetti Italy

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.