emefchicago

what is the vanity-top material? beautiful!!

emefchicago
5 år siden
Urban Zen Spa Bath · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Lauren Levant Interior
    5 år siden

Thank you! The vanity top is absolute black leathered granite, which was produced locally by our countertop manufacturer.

• Diane Monson
    5 år siden

What is the brand, size and color of the tile you used on the wall and floor? It is beautiful.

• PRO
    Lauren Levant Interior
    5 år siden

Thank you! Both tiles were made by Porcelanosa. The wall tile was 18" X 47" and the floor tile was 31" X 31". This was in the Pietra Bluestone series. There are many similar-looking tiles available in a faux-concrete look. I'd recommend searching for something in the gray family that is available in multiple sizes and has a matte texture to it. We hope this is helpful to you!

• Tracy Tripp
    4 år siden

Can you tell me who makes the cabinet and what type of wood? It's beautiful!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.