lisa flanagan
5 år siden
Love the shelves with the lighting
Wet Bar · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Castle Pines Remodeling LLC
    5 år siden

Good morning Lisa. The cabinets(ready made shelves) came from one of my suppliers, Greenwood Kitchens and Stone in Colorado. I believe the cabinet line is Eclipse Cabinetry. We installed tape LED lighting underneath and hid theta light with a 1x2 valance made from same cabinet materials. Hope that helps. Have a great day. You can also build the shelves with refinished or unfinished materials. 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x6, etc. then install a cleat against the wall for support and slide the boxed shelf over it.

• Christina Harris
    3 år siden

The refrigerator unit is that two separate unit and where did you purchase

• PRO
    Castle Pines Remodeling LLC
    3 år siden

Yes and Specialty Appliance, my sales rep is Jon McGowen and he’s at the orchard/I-25 store

• Christina Harris
    3 år siden

I live in the northeast therefore can you provide the proper name for that piece as I will need to research this area of the country? Thank you

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.