hzdeleted_4093853

Little Greene - Slaked Lime Deep Hall - Help with carpet colour

User
5 år siden

Hello, i'd be grateful for any ideas on what carpet colour would complement 2 staircases and landing area. The walls are all painted in little greene slaked lime deep. Thank you

(7) kommentarer

• User
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

• User
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

Please excuse the mess! The light is going now so it looks quite dark but in the day it can be a lot lighter.

The carpet area area by the front door is going to be the colour belo but thought carpet in other areas to keep cost down

• User
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

• Daisy England
    5 år siden

A silver/grey colour

User thanked Daisy England
  • PRO
    Cormar Carpets
    5 år siden

Hi there, as it’s for the hallway and landing we’d suggest you consider choosing a hard-wearing neutral carpet to act as your base. Team with natural or textured furnishings to add depth to the décor scheme. Hopefully that will provide you with some inspiration! You can browse our collection here: https://www.cormarcarpets.co.uk/inspiration-categories/stairs-and-hallways/

User thanked Cormar Carpets
  • Houzz-bruger-ID-400103044
    sidste måned

Does slaked line read a little greenish ?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.