webuser_698524605

Does this tub come in a smaller size?

Nikki E.
5 år siden
The Kensington 73" Cast Iron French Bateau Clawfoot Tub With Drain · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Penhaglion
    5 år siden

Thank you for contacting us! We do have a 68" version called the Leonard68. We can also do a custom one for you in a 59" length. If you need anything else please let us know.

Nikki E. thanked Penhaglion
  • Nikki E.
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

Thank you for the quick reply. Is the Leonard68 just like the Kensington but just smaller at 68 inches? Do you have a picture or a link you can provide? I did a search and could not locate that item. How much would the smaller version be? Out of curiosity, what would the custom 59 inch tub be? I am very interested either way. I want this Kensington tub just smaller. Thank you again.

• PRO
    Penhaglion
    5 år siden

Hi,

We do not sell the Leonard68 through Houzz. We have photos of the Leonard68 and pricing however since this product is not sold on Houzz you won't find it here. If you need anything else please let us know.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.