dgrandits

I’m looking for drapery advice.

dgrandits
5 år siden
I’ve sent for samples of cream and white buffalo silk plaid fabric, not sure where to hang panels from, inside bay at ceiling or on outside of bay? Also, I was thinking just 4 panels on either end of windows? Just 1 width of fabric? What type of top treatment? Thank you!

(8) kommentarer

• dgrandits
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    Drapery sample is cream and green not white!
  • Kathy
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

Two short decorative rods outside the bay

window on the wall near the ceiling would give depth to the area. If the panels are lined and substantial I think one panel on each side would be sufficient.

• dgrandits
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    Would you pleat top or gather? I have lace panels now because my pool equipment is outside windows and I’m trying to hide. I would love Roman shades on the windows!
  • skunst2017
    5 år siden
    I would gather he drapes on each side of the window ..( you will need to cut the middle one in half ) and only close it when needed .., it probably prettier with open windows .
  • decoenthusiaste
    5 år siden

I would prefer them hung outside with shades on the windows.

• dgrandits
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    Would I use 1 panel on either side of bay or 1.5 panels? Would they have to be interlined with flannel and then lined? Thank you for everyone’s help, your all so creative!
  • PRO
    Julie Thome Draperies, Inc.
    5 år siden

Go for at the minimum 1 1/2 width panels each side and interline and line to improve the hang of the fabric.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.