mdahlmeier
10 år siden
Are they three separate residences in minnesota
Meadowmoor Cottage Inspiration, Blaise Hamlet, England · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Boldenow & Associates LLC
    10 år siden
    There are 3 different stone cottages pictured. They are in a British location near Bristol called Blaise Hamlet. One of them has been used as the inspriation for a home I built in a western suburb of Minneapolis for my wife and myself several years ago. They were designed by the reknown British architect John Nash in 1810.
    Any of the cottages could be designed to accomodate modern needs with the same look.
    Blaise Hamlet is a private grouping of 9 cottages that were built for the staff of Blaise Castle and is now part of the National Trust in the UK.
  • Deanna Young
    10 år siden
    THIS is the one!!
  • cornelia610
    9 år siden
    What a fabulous find! My husband is English and we would like to re-create his childhood cottage and we will use this as our inspiration for building.
  • D C
    5 år siden

Built for the staff. What a lovely concept. Today you are lucky to get 401K that you have to fund for yourself.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.