amberwaves69

Help with shades/blinds please!

mrswaves
5 år siden
I am in blinds hell. I’ve had a few companies come out and give me estimates, but I can’t decide what type of shades/blinds to do.

I’d like to have cordless, that much I know.
Our style is transitional/ish..?
Also, I want to have light-blocking for the upstairs rooms. Thinking Roman shades with white liner?

Thank you!

(3) kommentarer

• houssaon
    5 år siden

I think it looks best if the street is white and it is better to have fabric lined. The only exception are matchstick.

Here are some examples of Roman blinds. Mounted on the outside and on the inside.

Dulwich Interior Designer's Home · Mere information

Upper East Side Apartment · Mere information

I like this treatment:

Victorian House · Mere information

These are nice for an area where you don't need blackout - privacy with subtle light.

Hunter Douglas · Mere information

Roller shades are good looking, too. You can pair them with drapery. (I have roller blinds on almost all of my windows.)

Roller Shades · Mere information

• PRO
    Julie Thome Draperies, Inc.
    5 år siden

Your windows have nice proportions and you have plenty fo room to inside mount roman shades. You can do them in blackout or light filtering. Patterned fabric is making a big comeback, so go ahead and inject some color into the rooms.

• PRO
    Windows on Washington Ltd
    5 år siden

Love the picture of the little dude owning the space!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.