rebeccaverhoeff

Floor

Rebecca Verhoeff
5 år siden
Is this a stained concrete floor? If so, any idea on color and finish? I am building an ICF house which will have concrete floors. I want to finish in a very natural, non-shiny way, Love the color and feel in here. Amazing job.
Custom Homes · Mere information

(7) kommentarer

• Rebecca Verhoeff
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Thank you. can you give me product info? This is the exact look I am going for.

• PRO
    A-Design By Gustavo Arredondo, Inc.
    4 år siden

The product was called "Cool Stone" Now there are several sources to get it. Thanks

• Rebecca Verhoeff
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

I am truly sorry to bug you on this. My builder hasn't heard of the product. Do you know manufacturer name? I googled Cool Stone and was unable to locate. i appreciate your time

• PRO
    4 år siden

this product it is done in the san antonio area. it is a concrete base with pigmented color. where is your project going to be?

• Rebecca Verhoeff
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

We are in Northern California. Santa Rosa, to be specific (area hit by the fires that devastated over 5,000 homes.

• PRO
    4 år siden

I think will be hard to get this product there and the contractor. but I am sure you can find something as porcelain tile close to it.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.