lmigani

Dekton top and tile splashback in the kitchen

lmigani
5 år siden

Should I tile the wall before the dekton counter is fitted or the other way around? Thanks for any advice.

Has anyone used matt dekton - I'm looking at a pale grey Ventus in the Solid collection and I wonder if it is practical?

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    AluSplash
    5 år siden

Hello, You should always tile after fitting the worktops. ... Yes you can fit a worktop between the unit and tiles, but we would not recommend it. Hope that helps!

• lmigani
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

Many thanks for your advice, will definitely tile after worktop has been fitted!

• PRO
    Townhouse Design
    5 år siden

Hi Imigani,

I agree, tile the walls after the worktop is installed.

Dekton is extremely practical and easy to look after, we have Entzo in our lower ground floor showroom which is used for cooking demonstrations all the time.

Best of luck with your project,

Daniel

Townhouse Design

• lmigani
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

Gorgeous image Daniel, it seems the marble effect is also visible on the 'cut' side, maybe this is real marble? Many thanks for your input

Lisa

• rinked
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

Just don't use undermount sinks on Dekton. It chips easier than quartz (just like ceramic).

• PRO
    Townhouse Design
    5 år siden

Hi Lisa,

Thank you, we love how the Dekton Entzo looks too.

We have had the work surfaces fabricated specially to show the veining on the worktop edge.

Undermounted sinks look great with Dekton, we have one on our display and have also provided them successfully for our clients many times.

Although Entzo is not full bodied there are now six Dekton finishes which are.

Daniel

Townhouse Design

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.