webuser_693482321

Ochre - what goes?!

Kay Lewis
5 år siden

We're in the process of redecorating our master bedroom (loft extension so spacious with plenty of light). I fell in love with some ochre coloured roller blinds so am using this colour as a base to work with. What other colours can I throw into the mix do you think?

(8) kommentarer

• Sonia
    5 år siden

Do you have a picture of the room and the blind? That will help us to visualise the room and come up with suggestions. Many thanks.

• rinked
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

Chocolate, peacock, pale grey, steel grey (pewter, petrol), other yellows and most likely plenty of offwhite.

• Kay Lewis
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

Thanks, I will take a pic when at home later and post. Good shout on the grey though, would mean we can keep the current carpet as it's in good condition.

• rinked
    5 år siden

Search on here for bedrooms with the word 'mustard'.

• Carolina
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

And...

FITZROVIA APARTMENTS · Mere information

Deephaven Craftsman · Mere information

My Houzz: A 1920s Dutch Doctor's House gets new life... · Mere information

• PRO
    Cormar Carpets
    5 år siden

Hi Kay – do you have any photos of the bedroom or blinds? Have you considered a grey carpet? Easy on the eye, the hue doesn’t steal the scene and makes a great base for rooms plus they suit both period and contemporary schemes. They also work really well with statement accessories such as ochre and mustard yellows to create a stunning look that will provide a lasting impression on visitors. Whether it’s ‘barely-there’ silvers, foggy greys or deep charcoals, there’s a shade for everyone, depending on the look you’re after. Find more colour inspiration at www.cormarcarpets.co.uk

• Houzz-bruger-ID-804291259
    5 år siden

This is really a gorgeous colour that you have gone for. It would be beautiful it you added some depth and different textures to the room, as well as complimentary colours.

You can get more inspiration on colours to go with ochre here:

https://cultartfusion.com/collections/furniture

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.