home6659

Black island bench

Lisa Hansen
5 år siden
Has anyone done a black island bench with a lighter ceasarstone surface that also goes down the sides?
Also is it practical with little kids. i just love the look of the middle bench cuboards only being black as a statement. And i can't decide whether to do the opposite on the bench behind? Would love any pics or ideas. Thnx.
Custom Designed Pantry With Various Storage Areas · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• Lisa Hansen
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

Has anyone done a black island bench in there kitchen. would love to here some feedback.

• PRO
    The Closet Works, Inc.
    4 år siden

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your inquiry. One of our designers would certainly be able to answer any questions you may have pertaining to specific design aspects. If you would be interested, I would be more than happy to set you up with a free, in-home consultation. Please feel free to contact our office at 215-675-6430 to find an appointment date and time that will work best for you.

• Lisa Hansen
    Forfatter
    4 år siden
    thank you very kind.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.