joelcoqui

paint product to touch up ceramic floors

joelcoqui
4 år siden

Can someone recommend a touch up or spray product for my soft white (not off white) slightly peppered ceramic tiles in the kitchen. One area is a bit worn out. I still plan on putting a runner rug over it but I still need to fix it first. I would light spray or dab it very carefully with a sponge. Thanks

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    HomeDecorAZ
    4 år siden

It sounds like you're looking for a short-term solution to fix a worn kitchen floor area before covering it with a runner. Some Online research will point you to products like Valspar Premium Enamel Spray Paint or Sherwin Williams. Please keep in mind that these work better for wall tiles that aren't frequently exposed to moisture.

Please also note that when you do paint on tiles, results can vary depending on several factors, including the quality and composition of the tiles being painted, the paint itself, and your (or hired pro's) painting skills.

That said, the best long-term option would be to replace tiles which are subject to a good amount of traffic or water.

We hope this helps. :)

• User
    4 år siden

You don’t paint tile. You replace it with spares. Or you replace all of it.

• joelcoqui
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

I'm aware of your advice but replacing over 700 square feet iin 3 inches of mud is not an option at this time.

• User
    4 år siden

Better to do that, than to have a peeling mess on your hands, and still end up doing it.

• joelcoqui
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

I wish! but lets see... $40,000 to remove & replace OR have one possible peeling tile. I would throw a rug over it if it gets that offensive. Thanks for the response. The box of tile we thought was extra apparently are all cracked. Its such a shame.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.