barbies85

Fromt door color

barbies85
4 år siden

I want to paint our front door but I can’t figure out what color would coordinate with the exterior. Our exterior is a beige/tan/taupe color. Our front door is a stained cherry or mahogany color and is just not my cup of tea. Any recommendations

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Respectable Gentleman Painting
    4 år siden

hey you can paint the front door chocolate.

• PRO
    Paintzen, Inc.
    4 år siden

Painting your front door is an easy, fun way to update your home! You have gorgeous greenery that surrounds your home. Why not paint it a soft green that will allow your entryway to blend into its natural surroundings? We recommend PPG's Edamame that will be complemented by the white trim you already have.

You can order a free swatch of this PPG color and other shades in the Green family on our website today at https://samples.paintzen.com/landing/green.

Don Torrance

Community Manager

don@paintzen.com

Paintzen

An easier way to paint your home.

www.paintzen.com

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.