studiodearborn

Tudor Kitchen Overhaul in Lower Westchester NY

Studio Dearborn
10 år siden
A beautiful Tudor Revival in Bronxville NY was in need of a complete kitchen renovation. Dearborn Cabinetry worked with the homeowner to develop a design which kept historic details and finishes, but opened up the room completely. The kitchen features a hearth-style range hood custom crafted in Rift-Sawn White Oak to match the island and other original details throughout the home.

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Mendota Hearth
    10 år siden
    That sink is beautiful! Stands out perfectly.
    Studio Dearborn thanked Mendota Hearth
  • Sian Sampey
    10 år siden
    Was about to ask 'what's up with the kick boards?' But then realised that's just how well the appliances are hidden!!!
    Studio Dearborn thanked Sian Sampey
  • Jen Kyyashko
    10 år siden
    Wow beautiful! Love it
    Studio Dearborn thanked Jen Kyyashko
  • PRO
    Studio Dearborn
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Regarding the baseboards, on subsequent jobs we have started to run a continuous base across the front of the dishwasher kickplate, which requires pre-planning and sometimes a custom install of the base to make sure it is removable (because I too felt that the dishwasher wasnt quite hidden perfectly!)
  • PRO
    User
    10 år siden
    Gorgeous redesign, the lighting and cabinets are fantastic!
    Studio Dearborn thanked User
  • orieta13
    10 år siden
    beautiful
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.