clzwilson

Laundry room and 1/2 bath

clzwilson
10 år siden
Orange peel walls, cheap laminate floors, original fixtures from 1970 - help!! Cheap tub sink.... All need to go and remodeled... This bath is accessed from the pool area- needs to be wet floor friendly and have room for towels, laundry products, etc.

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Darling Dwelling Designs
    10 år siden
    Great potential here! Have you made any changes since your initial post a few months ago?
  • dclostboy
    10 år siden
    Are you just looking for ideas on where to start?
  • PRO
    Desert Tile & Grout Care
    10 år siden
    I think adding some color will help brighten this laundry room! Maybe painting the wall and even the cabinets? Here is a helpful blog I came across talking about how to paint cabinets: http://budgetmybuild.co/remodeling/how-to-paint-kitchen-cabinets You could also add some space saving items to help store your household items.

Another option could be to replace the floor with a charming color ceramic tile? Ceramic tiles are extremely durable, especially in comparison to other wall, counter and floor coverings. Here is a helpful blog talking about the advantages of ceramic tile: http://www.deserttileandgrout.com/ceramic-tile/the-advantages

Good luck! I would love to see an after picture!
  • Courtney Wilson
    10 år siden
    I am still trying to figure out/decide what to do. I have done some shopping for tile/paint. And yes- am looking for ideas on what to do-
  • PRO
    Darling Dwelling Designs
    10 år siden
    Courtney, are you also clzwilson? I'd love to see what style you're leaning towards - care to share what tile and paint you're looking at?
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.