figidog

What color was used in the other rooms beside Alexandria Beige?

figidog
4 år siden
I have Alexandria Beige in my kitchen. I’m looking for a color to go with it for my dining room, which is next to my kitchen.
Kitchen · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Designing Durham
    4 år siden

I think the colour you might want to use is based on a couple of things - what is the mood you want to create, how big is the dining room, how high are the ceilings, and what is the natural light. To compliment Manchester Tan, I have used everything from Benjamin Moore Alexandria Beige, to Grant Beige to Revere Pewter (depending on the natural light) to a beautiful almost Aubergine. I think dining rooms should have an intimate feel, regardless of the lighting, but it also depends on whether it is “attached” to the kitchen area, or a separate room and what the homeowner feels and sees. Let me know if I can help further!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.