dannaleeg

Advice for front porch tiles

dannaleeg
4 år siden

We are slowly updating our 90's brick home, and need to decide on tiles for the porch. I'm thinking some sort of black and white patterned encaustic, classic but not too busy. Our green hedge was completely pulled out last week and replanted, so things are looking very bare at the moment mid winter. Manchurian pears will at least bloom and add some green in spring. And the bins need to be take out back!

Any suggestions?

(8) kommentarer

• legendaryflame
    4 år siden

I think black and white would look good. Have you got a photo of tiles similar to what you are considering?

• dreamer
    4 år siden

You have a wonderful looking home. Encaustic tiles would look great. There is quite a bit of area to cover, so you would want to be sure of the design your after. But it definitely will be a WOW factor, when completed.

• dreamer
    4 år siden

Maybe something like this?

• julie herbert
    4 år siden

Or a softer colour, could look great either way

• julie herbert
    4 år siden

Even black decking would look stunning.

• me me
    4 år siden

Personally, I would go for ss plain tile, as the house has lots of nice design features. Patterns may end up looking too busy.

• PRO
    London Mosaic
    4 år siden

Hi there, what a lovely space you have to work with!

We have lots of designs in our gallery that might spark an idea for you.

Do let us know if we can assist with anything.

London Mosaic

https://www.londonmosaic.com/gallery-victorian-and-modern-mosiac-tiling.htm#!tag=all&page=1

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.