emmanj

extendable table

EmmaNJ
4 år siden

Hi! Is the table that is photo expandable? what are sizes when wings are open and when they are closed? Thanks!

Farmhouse Tables · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Furniture From The Barn
    4 år siden

Hello All of our tables are made to order and yes they can expand with company boards, 14", 16" or 18". What size table are you looking for? Please provide your email and I can send you a price quote with pictures. Thank You Kelly

• EmmaNJ
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Thanks! interested in a 42x72" table that can expand an extra 14" (on one side). Extension is stored underneath table? Thanks!

• PRO
    Furniture From The Barn
    4 år siden

EmmaNJ Thanks for getting back to me here is my email kelly@furniturefromthebarn.com or go to our website Furniture From The Barn and contact me so I can email you back all the particulars and lots of pictures. I can't keep track of things working thru houzz messages. Reclaimed oak table for you size is $2495 with one 14" company board if you are looking for a light color table than we would need to use white oak it would be additional 10% more. Company boards do not store under the table. Also if you are wanting a table by the holidays orders need to be in by next week 8/28. We delivery to NJ frequently. Sincerely Kelly

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.