designer4

Advice on painting my She Shed

Annette
4 år siden

Not sure if I should paint my shed to match our house or leave it as is? I was planning on painting it the same color and adding a matching flower box, but my hubby says leave it. What do you think I should do?

(8) kommentarer

• kootenaycapable
    4 år siden

I think it looks fine. I would definitely add the flower box.

• itsourcasa
    4 år siden

I'd leave it, add the black flower box. Maybe paint the door the same dark color as the front door on your house.

• Annette
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Yes! I definitely plan on painting the garage door! It drives me crazy that it’s bright white.

• cd7733
    4 år siden

I like the current color and agree to painting the garage door to match the color under the flower box on main house:

• cd7733
    4 år siden

With flower box:

• decoenthusiaste
    4 år siden

Personally, I would want the shed to recede out of sight and would probably paint it to match the darker woods behind it. Maybe the same as the bit of metal roof above the flower box windows.

• PRO
    nune
    4 år siden

I love that the shed is different but still complimentary with the house. It's a perfect way to tie it in but also set it apart. Flower box and garage door paint will make a big difference! I would either go dark on the garage door to match the flower box + main front door or I would paint it to match the rest of the shed. It's such a sweet little backyard building :)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.