karen_cooke23

Ideas to fix small mirror problem.

Karen Cooke
4 år siden

So this mirror is not practical as kids can't see themselves. We wanted to replace the mirror with one that is longer and but due to where the power outlet is and no spare tiles, this would be difficult. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

(10) kommentarer

• tksjbl
    4 år siden

Maybe a footstool for the kids until they grow?

Karen Cooke thanked tksjbl
  • tksjbl
    4 år siden

Or remove mirror and shelf, move powerpoint over and cover with a mirror to bench height.

• K s
    4 år siden

Lower the shelf and get a mirror that is narrower

Karen Cooke thanked K s
  • Emma
    4 år siden

Get one that you can stick to the tiles at a lower height, then remove it when they have grown tall enough.

Karen Cooke thanked Emma
  • PRO
    2 FIND and DESIGN
    4 år siden

you could see your local glaziers and have a mirrors cut to size (same width as your sink, not the counter) and take it as high as your current mirror for the adults. Or alternatively place a small suction mirror under the shelf for the kids until they grow.

Karen Cooke thanked 2 FIND and DESIGN
  • me me
    4 år siden

I don't think I would be able to use that mirror either. It looks to be very high.

Karen Cooke thanked me me
  • bigreader
    4 år siden

I had a similar problem with my kids. I purchased a small mirror from Kmart and hung it with a sticky removable hook on the tiles. Lasted two years whilst they grew tall enough to see.

Karen Cooke thanked bigreader
  • Kate
    4 år siden

You could get a second mirror the same but cut to fit below shelf. Could be a strip not full height, but proportional to space
    Or add a second mirror elsewhere in room

Karen Cooke thanked Kate
  • how2girl
    4 år siden

A longer cabinet with mirrored doors then the power point can be inside the cabinet.

Karen Cooke thanked how2girl
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.