njumabhoy

window blind

Natalia Jumabhoy
4 år siden
Hi,
Beautiful house, so elegant. Do you mind telling me a little more about the privacy window blind? Who is the supplier and how does it work? We have large sash windows and are looking for the same effect, but not sure how they would operate.
Many thanks,
Natalia.
London Townhouse · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Rachel Laxer Interiors Ltd
    4 år siden

thank you for your note. it is a very simple economic solution - it is a just a semi sheer panel with a lot. of texture and then trim material on the edges for structure that is fixed in 4 corners so it stays static and goes up / down when you open window. the tassel is just something I made with agate stone slices like a necklace for the window

Natalia Jumabhoy thanked Rachel Laxer Interiors Ltd
  • Natalia Jumabhoy
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Thank you so much for your quick reply and an explanation. I didn't think about just fixing the panel to the window, it makes total sense. I was trying to find a blind solution that can fit into the frame without any luck. Thank you once again.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.