designideas4me

Fireplace

designideas4me
4 år siden
If I have an existing gas fireplace is there a way to replace it with an insert as shown in the photo? Mine is very low to the ground and doesnt give off a full flame as this one does and the back of it is brick.It is connected to a chimney. Can you give me any more detail on the type of metal panels and where to buy them? Thank you
4415 HO GSR2 Gas Fireplace · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Fireplace Xtrordinair
    4 år siden

If you have an open fireplace there are options to add an insert. The pictured model has glass in front of flame and is considered a direct vent fireplace and you cannot put an insert into it. I would recommend you get local help, please visit our website www.fireplacex.com and click on Where To Buy in the upper right hand corner of the home page. I'm sure there will be something beautiful just for you amid a large offerings.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.