taniarehana

Tile Trim - Brushed Brass

Tania Rehana
4 år siden

Hello,

I'm looking for brushed brass tile trim to use on edges of tiles on a recess in the bathroom. I need to find a supplier that I can actually go in and see the trim as I need it to match the brushed brass colour to my tapware. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Lisa Elliott Interior Design
    4 år siden

Hi Tania,

Brushed brass may be a tricky one to find - you may be limited to brass, or selecting a custom metallic powdercoat. It's highly likely you will not be able to find a perfect match as they are different products from different manufacturers. Have you could match in as closely with the tile finish as possible rather than creating a feature out of the trim? I specify from Bat trims & DTA generally. It's possible to ask for samples from the manufactures, but they won't be in the specific brass colour you want, will only represent the profile and generally supplied in stainless steel or aluminium. For powder coat colour samples you'll need to contact Dulux or similar.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.