sarahmwasyluk

Aurea stone- has anyone used?

Sarah P
4 år siden

Hi, has anyone used Aurea stone in paragon sfumato or Lincoln? Need to lock in a decision but it’s so hard to find good photos online of the detail! I thought I had locked in paragon but my husband isn’t interested he same page so trying to decide. Photos a bonus! Thanks :-)

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Lisa Elliott Interior Design
    4 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}4 år siden

Hi Sarah, I'd recommend you see if the showroom has larger samples or full size slabs to view them in. Each style will have a different grain, and the overall colour may not be exactly accurate with what is shown in photos on the website; you should ensure that whichever you select will work well with any other whites or off white finishes in the area by taking some samples with you to match up. Stone is very costly so it pays to ensure you're 110% happy with your decision. I've never heard of this stone manufacturer & had to google it - noticed it's from the US & Zenstone is the Melbourne supplier. Best of Luck with your project.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.