steve_m_enriquez

who makes the lighting tracks for the floor joists?

steve_m_enriquez
4 år siden
who makes the lighting tracks for the floor joists?
Filtered View · Mere information

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    MODE4 Architecture, PLLC
    4 år siden

Hi. Thank you for your question. We checked through our construction notes and were not able to identify the exact fixtures, unfortunately. However, I believe we used a Tech Lighting product.

• PRO
    Roost Interior Design
    3 år siden

Hi! Do you know if this track light shines light up at the ceiling as well as down? It looks like there is up lighting. Thanks!

• jpvetter
    3 år siden

Love those lights but can't find them anywhere in Tech Lighting's products. Has anyone had any luck?

• PRO
    MODE4 Architecture, PLLC
    3 år siden

We had our client confirm the installed product product for us. Their pictures show the The manufacturer is actually Lightolier. The model is an older version (2012) of the Sof-Tech MR16 track spot head. We have checked their website. They still make a version, but it’s not clear you’ll be able to achieve the same “back-lighting” effect we were able to get with the older versions. There’s plenty of similar options to choose from, though. I hope this helps....

• jpvetter
    3 år siden

It really does, thank you for researching!

• PRO
    Roost Interior Design
    3 år siden

Thank you for researching that!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.