webuser_209277437

Dead space in hallway

Been debating for months what to do with this dead space in the hallway. Talked about desk and shelves and even a small bathroom coming from the bedroom. We also thought about extending the room but ended up going with wardrobes.....initially thought a bit weird but it’s solved our storage problem...thoughts?

(6) kommentarer

• Daisy England
    4 år siden

Just a bit confused ..... so you’re planning to have mirror robes in the space by the front door and use them for storage? Is that what you’re saying? .

• Houzz-bruger-ID-209277437
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Sorry it’s not the front door. That’s part of the hallway upstairs. To the right is one of the bedrooms. Yes mirror robes.

• Brenda Mullan
    4 år siden

If only the window was a bit closer I maybe could have fitted a small loo/sink. Mind it’s great to get extra storage- I would like panelling doors with panelling in hallway so that it’s almost secret storage..

• E D
    4 år siden

So it’s basically a before and after?

I think it looks good and seems a good use of the dead space

• Houzz-bruger-ID-209277437
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Yes it is a before and after.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.