tracyellenlee72

Can you share some details about the construction/ materials used?

Tracy Lee
4 år siden
Love this! It would be a solution to our flat-roofed boat house and the lines are fantastic. Would you mind sharing details? Thanks and I appreciate any input you'd have. Your projects blend new and old quite well - I'm impressed.
Miscellaneous · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Mascheroni Construction
    4 år siden

I am glad you like it, but unfortunately some things cannot be be copied without the consent of the designer. This was a custom design/build by a licensed architect and a registered engineer. There were concrete piers and a lot of skilled carpentry involved with this structure. I wish you could just go and copy it. If you need the designers' contact information, just let me know.

• Tracy Lee
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Thank you for your fast response. I had admired the structure maybe at least a year ago and first saw it on Houzz. The proportions and scale don't overshadow what it's situated against. Kudos to the designer and to you guys for bringing it to life!

• Tracy Lee
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

It was cedar that they used here, I believe... Again, well-done!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.