lindagreg

Squirting water after hookup

lindagreg
4 år siden
Why is it continually squirting hot water out when first hooking up? I thought only when filling and heating the tank...happens about twice in one minute and has been for 20 minutes❗️
Calorah Traditional 10" Hot Water Dispenser And Tank In Polished Chrome · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Westbrass
    4 år siden

Do you have the shok Blok installed that was included with the unit? Also, the temp dial doesn't need to be all the way up. Between 1/2 to 3/4 around the dial is perfect for hot water/tea. more than that and it will spit and sputter more frequently. You will get about a cup -maybe a little more- of water a day that will release throughout the day as the tank releases pressure.

• lindagreg
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

We didn’t...your instructions didn’t even say anything about the Shock Block

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.